Is Tuface At War With Kennis Music?

Well I don't what to say, but it seems Tuface Idibia is at war with the management of Kennis Music as none of them were invited to his SUPER wedding in Dubai.

If you all can remember, Tuface started his solo music career with Kennis Music, and that began the turning point in his music career, with that hit song 'African Queen'. I remember his wife Anne was in that video.

In a recent interview with Encomium Magazine, Mr. Kenny Ogungbe was asked why he didn't attend Tuface's wedding. His response was:
"I don't think its something you should ask me. Go and ask Tuface why Primetime and Kennis Music were not in attendance. I am too old to start joining issues with people."

I guess things became frosty after he left Kennis. Also Blackface, a former member of the Plantashun Boiz was not invited to the wedding as well. Hmmmm!!!!! Let me leave it here for now.